Measure around your body, under your arms and over the fullest part of your bust. Remember to keep the measuring tape comfortably loose.
Hold measuring tape at your natural waistline. Remember to keep the measuring tape comfortably loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your body, placing the tape about midway between your crotch and belly button. Keep the tape comfortably loose.
EUROPE DRESS SIZE : SMALL
Weight : 100 – 120 lbs 50 – 55kg
Bust : 34” – 36” 86 – 91cm
Cup Size : B75 above
Waist : 26” – 28” (66 – 71cm)
Hip : 36” – 38” (91 – 97cm)
MATERIAL : 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
INFO & USAGE
Maintaining your lingerie in good condition :
- Step 1 : Fill cool or warm water, (cool preferred). NOT HOT WATER,
- Step 2 : add-in mild detergent for instants, baby shampoo or hand soap. NO BLEACHING!
- Step 3 : Mix Water & Shampoo before soaking lingeries, leave it for 12-15min.
- Step 4 : Rinse with fresh water after soaked. Squeeze excess water out but NOT TWIST like normal clothes.
- Step 5 : Hang the items to dry, as straight and flat as possible. Reshape the bra cups to their natural position, if needed. AVOID SUNLIGHT to preserve the color and elasticity of the garment. DO NOT’S , Iron them , Dry them with dryer, Bleach or twist them